Toolcraft Products is currently hiring for the following positions:
- This is a Second Shift position.
- An understanding of the fundamentals of blueprint reading, machine set up, program validation, and part inspection is required to ensure parts meet the engineering specifications.
- Employee must have graduated High School or passed GED.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience is preferred.
- Good math skills and great work ethics are a plus.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems with minimal supervision is also a plus.
- This is a First Shift position.
- Schooling at a Career Technology Center or Sinclair is a requirement.
- Basic fundamentals of blueprint reading and the ability to read standard measuring tools is a requirement.
- Employee would be working with one of our highly experienced Toolmakers to learn the processes used in manufacturing and maintaining dies and/or supporting the fabrications and precision details we supply.
We offer health insurance, a 401(k) plan, and very competitive wages based on the employee’s capabilities and experience.
Please contact Mike Stoffel for information regarding our career opportunities at 937-478-3697 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Toolcraft Products is an equal opportunity employer. We reserve the right to require a drug screening before employment.